ISIJ International, Special Issue on
“Development and Comprehension of Novel Experimental Technology
for High Temperature Processing”
In recent years, as represented by the keyword of “zero carbon steel”, social demands for low carbon in the steel industry have been increasing. In particular, in the high-temperature process field represented by the ironmaking and steelmaking fields, high carbon and high energy are required in the operation. Therefore, efforts to reduce carbon in them are positioned as issues to be addressed as soon as possible. In view of these tides, this special issue regularly summarizes various newly developed high-temperature experimental techniques and their analysis methods to solve various issues in high-temperature processes as seeds techniques. The knowledge of this special issue will be shared among high-temperature process researchers and that it will hopefully become a platform for creating new high-temperature experimental technologies.
- 1. Scope:
- This issue comprehensively gathers the latest research results from basic research to applied technology development on new high-temperature experimental techniques and analysis methods developed for low-carbon / energy saving in high-temperature processes in the ironmaking and steelmaking fields.
- 2. Submission of manuscript:
- 1) Submission deadline is 30th, October, 2020.
- 2) Manuscript should be submitted in a style consistent with the “Instruction for Authors” and “Guide for the Preparation of a Manuscript” of ISIJ International.
- 3) The manuscript should be submitted via ISIJ International online submission site on the following URL.
If you have any questions on the operation of electronic submission, please contact the Editorial group of ISIJ. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4) Authors wishing to submit review papers should contact to the following chief editor:
Assoc. Prof. Ko-ichiro OHNO,
Department of Materials Process Engineering, Graduate School, KYUSHU University
744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
Fax : +81-92-802-2990,
- 3. Schedule for issue:
- ISIJ International, Vol. 61 (2021), No. 7 (July, 2021)