ISIJ International, Special Issue on “Energy and Material Efficiency and CO2 Reduction in the Steel Industry”
EMECR2017 (Third International Conference on Energy and Material Efficiency and CO2 Reduction in the Steel Industry) International Conference, meeting the first time in 2011 (EECR: Germany), meeting the second time in 2014 (ESEC2014 UK), the first It was held as a three- time conference and it was a fresh and active meeting.
The theme relates to environmental technologies (reduction of greenhouse gas ( CO 2 ) emissions, manufacturing technology, energy efficiency, material efficiency, social science, etc.) in the steel industry, around the steel industry, and derivative technologies that Japan is good at.
At the conference, discussions will be held on improving energy efficiency in the steel industry , reducing greenhouse gas ( CO2 ) emissions, and reducing environmental burden by extending the life of steel products. At the conference, representatives of steel and environment-related engineers and researchers report the technologies of each country, trends of research, latest research results, as well as holding reception and banquet for the purpose of revitalizing human exchange, Enhancement of relationships among engineers and researchers in improving efficiency of work and reducing environmental burden was aimed at. It should be noted that the present meeting, in which the world Steel Association is sponsored by rotating basis, there success of the 2017 conference, also successful, already 4th Brazil in 2020 , 5th in 2023 in Italy, 6th in 2026 China has decided, thinking that the significance of issuing special issue as its foundation is great.
- 1. Scope:
- We will publicly submit manuscripts concerning research and development concerning the reduction of environmental burden by improving energy efficiency and reduction of greenhouse gas ( CO2 ) emissions in iron and steel industry, long life of steel products, etc. The manuscript is not limited to the lecture conducted in EMECR 2017 , and manuscripts in line with the above purpose are also welcomed.
- 2. Submission of manuscript:
- 1) Submission deadline is 27th, December, 2019.
- 2) Manuscript should be submitted in a style consistent with the “Instruction for Authors” and “Guide for the Preparation of a Manuscript” of ISIJ International.
- 3) The manuscript should be submitted via ISIJ International online submission site on the following URL.
If you have any questions on the operation of electronic submission, please contact the Editorial group of ISIJ. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4) Authors wishing to submit review papers should contact to the following chief editor: Guest Prof. Takaiku Yamamoto
Kyoto University Institute for Advanced Study
Yoshida, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501,Japan
Phone: +81-90-8847-4856, Fax: +81-6-6459-7325,
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Schedule for issue:
- ISIJ International, Vol. 60 (2020), No.10 (October, 2020)