ISIJ International, Special Issue on “Innovation for Ironmaking Systems Combined with Low-Carbon, Material Recycle and Energy Saving Technologies”
Establishment of innovative ironmaking system which enables carbon and material recycling is desired from the requirement of low-carbon society and energy consumption saving in future. New development and knowledge related with carbon and material recycling, and energy saving ironmaking system are featured in the special issue. The topics cover carbon dioxide electrolysis and recycling, material recycling, energetic and economical process evaluations for ironmaking system which enables carbon and material recycling, furnace bed reaction phenomena and tramp element analysis for the system.
Energy and material consumption saving and low-carbon technologies are also key terms. The research results from the research group of SMART ironmaking system established in ISIJ will be collected. The paper related with the topics are welcome from all over the world.
- 1. Scopes:
- Establishment of carbon and material recycling, and energy saving ironmaking system for low-carbon society in future.
- 2. Submission of manuscript:
- 1) Submission deadline is 15 May, 2018.
- 2) Manuscript should be submitted in a style consistent with the “Instruction for Authors” and “Guide for the Preparation of a Manuscript ” of ISIJ International.
- 3) The manuscript should be submitted via ISIJ International online submission site on the following URL.
If you have any questions on the operation of electronic submission, please contact the Editorial group of ISIJ. (E-mail: email@example.com)
- 4) Authors wishing to submit review papers should contact to the following editor: Yukitaka Kato, Tokyo Institute of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Schedule for issue:
- ISIJ International, Vol. 59(2019), No. 4 (15 April, 2019)